Best cheap video camera : Best camera shop in hong kong : Rear view camera caravan.
Best Cheap Video Camera
- The modern CCTV video camera is available in both monochrome (black and white) and color. Cameras can be set in fixed-positions or placed on 'pan-and-tilt' devices that allow the camera to be moved up, down, left and right.
- A video camera is a camera used for electronic motion picture acquisition, initially developed by the television industry but now common in other applications as well.
- A camera that records onto digital or videotape.
- Charging low prices
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
Photography versus video
Why do us dinosaurs cling to still photography when the rest of the world has turned to video? What is it about photography that is fundamentally different from video that makes it so appealing?
Part of photography’s magic is that is performs something that no other technology in the world can do—it stops time. While the content of a video may depict nonlinear or stopped time, it is still a temporal experience to the observer.
Still photographs are about the now. We can’t stop time in real life, but a photograph can. It allows our conscious to examine the moments that otherwise we can only experience subliminally, within a flow of reality. At the same time, a photograph explodes onto the viewer’s conscious immediately, unlike a video. While we may examine a photographic image for a period of time, or multiple times, our perception of the photo is still largely driven by that immediate judgment in the first second that we observe the image.
Ironically, photographs are also the best medium for us to see the progression of time. We can’t watch a 100-year long video to see if there’s been change in a glacier field, but we can look at two photographs a hundred years apart and see if there has been change.
What do you call a technology that can stop time and time travel?
(Lake of the Woods, Mahomet, Illinois, Diana+ medium format camera with Rollei Retro 100)
I got this cheap kid's video camera called a Vidster on Ebay. I like the quality of the footage a lot. It feels a little bit like super eight or something, but with strange artifacting and constantly adjusting white balance. It really does best with bright light. I think it makes everything feel just a little bit extraordinary.
Of course, Harriet is always extraordinary.
define camera lens
lowepro rezo 110 aw camera bag
professional video camera india
best camera strap review
leica camera m7
digital camera price in karachi
8 megapixel camera phone india