Camera Shops New Jersey. Axis Camera India. Nikon Camera Service Center In Bangalore
Camera Shops New Jersey
- a Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic; one of the original 13 colonies
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- A state in the northeastern US, on the Atlantic coast; pop. 8,414,350; capital, Trenton; statehood, Dec. 18, 1787 (3). Colonized by Dutch settlers and ceded to Britain in 1664, it became one of the original thirteen states
- New Jersey (, ) is a state in the Northeastern and Middle Atlantic regions of the United States. It is bordered on the northeast by New York, on the southeast and south by the Atlantic Ocean, on the west by Pennsylvania and on the southwest by Delaware.
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A chamber or round building
- (shop) patronize: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- A building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store
- An act of going shopping
- (shop) a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A place where things are manufactured or repaired; a workshop
- (shop) do one's shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
BlackBerry Bold 9700 - Smartphone - 3G - WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM - QWERTY - BlackBerry OS - black
This premium device provides cutting edge technology to help you stay in touch with business associates, family, and friends when you’re away from your computer-- without trading off style. The BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone has a large, hi-resolution screen that displays over 65,000 colors creating a vivid viewing experience for all your photos, videos, files, and websites. Access what's important with trackpad navigation based on how laptops are designed. Glide your finger over the trackpad to scroll through menus and icons. A slight press and click lets you select an item to navigate where you want to go. Enjoy music, videos, photos, and documents in great color and sound. Easily sync data and audio files from your desktop to the BlackBerry Bold 9700, and get up to 35 hours of music playback time. Enhance the 256 MB of on-board flash memory by easily inserting a microSD card. Create extra room for emails, messages, apps, multimedia files, documents, and all the other important things that you want to take with you. Along with a 3.2 MP camera, the BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone features video camera functionality. Record and view videos on the hi-res screen, and share them through email, text messages, or social networking sites. High-speed 3G network connectivity lets you browse the web or view email attachments faster, while Wi-Fi support enables your BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone to access available hotspots.
What's in the Box?
2 GB memory card
Long Pond Ironworks, New Jersey, receiving a stained-glass treatment from me
Long Pond Ironworks was founded in 1766 by German ironmaster Peter Hasenclever. Hasenclever brought 500 ironworkers and their families from Germany to build an ironworks "plantation," including a furnace, forge, houses, shops and farms. A dam at "Long Pond" (Greenwood Lake) on the upper Wanaque River provided the hydropower to operate a blast for the furnace and a large forge. Two more furnaces were constructed in the 1860s. Operations at the site ceased in 1882 due to the industry-wide conversion to anthracite furnaces using Pennsylvania coal.
The remnants of the ironmaking industrial structures at this site date from the 18th and 19th centuries. Furnaces, casting house ruins, charging areas, ice houses, waterwheels and other structures are a part of the remains. The area is currently undergoing restoration: one waterwheel has been reconstructed and several houses stabilized. The "Old Country Store" has been renovated and now houses the Long Pond Ironworks Museum.
The original Village of Hewitt grew up around the 19th-century iron enterprise. This settlement included a church, a store/post office, schoolhouses, and dwellings and outbuildings for workers and managers. Many of these cultural resources remain intact or as ruins.
Members of the Friends of Long Pond Ironworks offer tours of the furnace area and village on the second Saturday of the month, noon and 2 pm, April through November. The museum is open to the public Saturdays and Sundays between 1 and 4 pm, with an earlier opening on tour dates during the April through November tour season. It is open by arrangement throughout the year. For more information, call (973) 657-1688.
Source: New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
Day 66 of 365: Jersey Pride
I am violently pround to hail from EAST Essex County, New Jersey. Essex County as a whole compacts almost 800,000 residents in 130 square miles. Folks from East Essex are diverse, are low to middle income (originally anyway), and although we may not be hardy in the wilderness - I like to think we are well adapted to withstand any $#it that life dumps on us.
(Sorry,... I get like this whenenver I escape the lonely vastness of the west, and revisit my hometown. Ironically, I'm wearing a t-shirt that reads "Mountain Dude") One of the things I miss most about (northeast) New Jersey are the open-late-nite diners usually within a 5 minute drive of wherever you are; and I despise chain restaurants, so the fact that these are mom-and-pop shops are a huge bonus.
Pictured with me is my english bulldog Remy (a.k.a. Rembrandt) in front of the Arlington Diner, which lies on the eastern banks of the Passaic River.
Technical Info: ISO 200 f/10 @ 1/10 sec. SB900 bounced into umbrella camera right.
What would I have done differently? I would have shot from a lower angle and shot using a 50mm or 85mm focal length to compress the space, but I would still have preserved the small aperture.
best camera phone
gateway pc camera 7003790
polaroid camera film
vtech camera reviews
camera phone review
compact digital camera wide angle
drift helmet camera